How can I see what an individual has done in a specific guide?
There are two sections of a guide’s analytics. One shows you what everyone is doing in a guide and the other shows you what individuals have done. On the left of your screen in the analytics portal, click on the people icon. You’ll see a list of people who have worked with your guide. Here are some things that you can see and do in this section of analytics:
- View how a user answered the questions in your guide
- View the reader’s answers to your suvey questions
- See how long she spent on each topic
- See where they are in their process and what’s been completed
- See when they started and last worked with the content
- Search and sort within the list of guide readers