How do I see what all users are doing in a specific guide?
There are two sections of a guide’s analytics. One shows you what everyone is doing in a guide and the other shows you what individuals have done. On the left of your screen in the analytics portal, click on the bar chart icon. Here are some things that you can see and do in this section of analytics:
- See a percentage breakdown of how your questions were answered
- See the results of your survey questions
- See what percentage of people are reading and completing content
- The number of readers and walkthroughs you’ve had
- Percentage of walkthroughs completed and where people are dropping off